Being one of the main leaders in people counting solutions in Canada and the United States, Axper’s client base continues to grow globally. Our customer tracking system was developed by a team of professional engineers using the best technologies currently available on the market.
Axper has been able to demonstrate to their clients that the people counting solutions they propose are the most innovative and efficient to date and are aimed at businesses of all sizes.
At Axper, our employees are a top priority. It’s the main reason why we aim to offer ideal working conditions that will allow you to develop your skills and to fulfill your ambitions.
If you want to contribute to the success of our organization, we are looking for you!
Under the authority of the Customer Service Supervisor, the incumbent will answer customer technical questions related to AXPER products. With its specialized knowledge, he provides personalized assistance to customers. He also determines the customer’s needs and helps solve problems.
- Respond to all customer inquiries, by phone or email, in a courteous and professional manner;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and issues;
- Accurately process and record call transactions;
- Respond to client technical inquiries as per existing technical charts;
- Monitor ticket queues and provide service or transfer when necessary;
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues. Answer customer according to the objectives of the customer service department;
- Create, document, and refer issues and problems in accordance with ticketing standards and SLA’s;
- Share information with R&D department to find the best solutions in order to satisfy all customers
- Strong Customer Service orientation;
- Strong oral and written communication skills (technical and non-technical);
- Proven diagnostic and problem-solving skills;
- Decision-making abilities;
- Planning, organizational and priority management skills;
- Ability to learn and follow service standards and guidelines;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Perfect English, oral and written
- DEC, DEP, AEC, in electronic, software/network administrator or related discipline.