Axper has developed one of the best systems for analyzing performance and monitoring customer behavior in stores. Axper’s technology tools are used by the largest retailers in the world. Axper has been able to demonstrate to their clients that the people counting solutions they propose are the most innovative and efficient and are aimed at businesses of all sizes.
Axper manages to remain one of the leading leaders in its field in Canada and the United States by hiring the best resources, experienced and passionate people. In a business sector where technological innovation is the cornerstone of our success, each of our employees is expected to make a real difference within the company.
At Axper, we ensure that you realize your full potential. We offer you coaching, unique benefits and regular activities for you and your family to help you balance work and pleasure.
Be part of a team motivated by the success of everyone.
Axper Europe is looking for a Level 1-2 technical support technician for a permanent position. This position provides a first point of contact for end-users requiring support on deployed technologies within the retail industry.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Answer commonly asked questions to define issues and problems.
- Act as first line analyst for service request tickets following established protocols.
- Create, document, and refer issues and problems in accordance with ticketing standards and SLA’s.
- Monitor ticket queues and provide service or transfer when necessary.
- Provide basic level desktop/technical support.
- Assist with the installation of the systems.
- Assist with basic support of deployed software and hardware.
- Adhere to departmental policies for reporting and managing requests.
Qualifications and skills
- College degree in electronic, software/network administrator or related discipline
- Good knowledge of:
- TCP/IP network
- Wi-Fi network
- SQL programming language is an asset
- Very Good knowledge (Expert) :
- MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- MS SharePoint
- Windows CRM is an asset
- Knowledge of routers, hubs, switches, and cabling.
- Perfect English, oral and written.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to learn and follow service standards and guidelines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (technical and non-technical).
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to understand organization’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Commitment to continuous personal and professional growth.
Characteristics of the position
- Based in Annecy (France)
- In charge of English speaking clients
- Travel in Europe
- Permanent and full time
- Competitive salary based on experience, plus benefits
- 35-hour week schedule from 9h am to 17h pm
- Starting date: immediate
Axper offers first-class service to its international customers. And to achieve this, we rely on every member of our team.
We offer a work environment that fosters collaboration, respect, initiative and fun on a daily basis. By sharing our skills, personalities and talents, we bring innovative solutions to our customers.
Be part of our team!