Junior account representative
Axper is a world leading provider of people counting solutions, customer behavior analysis, and occupancy management. Our expertise empowers retailers, shopping mall managers, and operators of buildings and public spaces to gain accurate and consistent insights into their foot traffic, to acquire and analyze performance indicators, and to make informed decisions to optimize their operations and achieve their business objectives.
Many of Axper’s clients are among the most prestigious retailers in the world, and the company serves cities, governments, and building managers in its client base.
Under the direction of the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the junior account representative plays a crucial role within the sales team, making significant contributions to enhancing sales initiatives and driving the company’s growth. Their responsibilities include executing a range of operational tasks related to sales, while also delivering comprehensive assistance to clients throughout the entire purchasing process.
At Axper, our employees are a top priority. It’s the main reason why we aim to offer ideal working conditions that will allow you to develop your skills and to fulfill your ambitions.
If you want to contribute to the success of our organization, we are looking for you!
- Prospecting new potential clients through phone calls, emails, networking, and in-person visits ;
- Presenting and promoting the company’s products or services to both existing and potential clients ;
- Conducting product demonstrations and providing detailed information on features and benefits;
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with clients by delivering quality service and addressing their professional needs ;
- Negotiating sales terms and finalizing agreements with clients ;
- Tracking sales and activity reports in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system ;
- Collaborating with the sales team and other departments to achieve the company’s business
SUMMARY OF REQUIRED SKILLS
- Interest in sales ;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and effectively manage time to achieve your goals ;
- Collaboration with other departments to meet collective sales objectives ;
- Capacity to maintain accurate records, manage pipelines, and efficiently track leads ;
- Customer-oriented, focused on satisfaction and retention, by providing quality service and addressing issues professionally and promptly ;
- Ability to identify potential challenges in the sales process and find effective solutions to overcome them ;
- Perfectly bilingual in English and functional French.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma or equivalent ;
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or a similar role, an asset ;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills ;
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time ;
- Motivation, dynamism, and results-oriented mindset ;
- Basic knowledge of office software and communication tools
Axper offers first-class service to its international customers. And to achieve this, we rely on every member of our team.
We offer a work environment that fosters collaboration, respect, initiative and fun on a daily basis. By sharing our skills, personalities and talents, we bring innovative solutions to our customers.
Be part of our team!