3D Vision Technology
in high traffic
3 dimensional vision
This counter calculates the depth within it’s field of view in order to measure the height and the size of the object for the highest precision.
counts of adults,
& Service time
- Eliminates repeated entries or exits in the field of view
- Possibility of not counting staff
- Possibility to omit counting strollers or shopping carts
- Counts the number of entrances and exits separately
- No need to remove merchandise, displays or shelving under the counting zone
- No special tools are needed to install the camera
- Remote configuration, management and diagnostics
- Communication TCP/IP
- Powered via the network (PoE)
- All-in-one device. No need for a data collector (eliminates failure points)
- Validation of the counts from the possible recording by the camera
- The camera is not affected by lighting and temperature changes
- 24/7 automatic counting
- Counting increments every 5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
- Personalized data file format
- Possibility of real time information
|13.0 x 9.4 x 3.0 cm
|Plastic • White or Black
|PoE IEEE 802.3af • Max 7 watts
|Min. 2 LUX
|Cat5e or better
|IEEE 802.3u, 100Base-TX
|DHCP or static IP
|SNTP, Daytime Protocol, Owner
|Delivery of data
|IPv4, HTTP, HTTPS, 802.1x, DNS, TCP, UDP, DHCP
Remote view in real time of any site to configure counting line or zone or for validating the accuracy of the count.
Other products datasheets for people counting and
occupancy and capacity management
How can we help you?
Axper’s professionals enjoy helping their client find the right solution.
Our recommmendations are always packaged and priced to meet your objectives.
Fill in the form below and one of our advisers will get back to you.
Mandatory fields are indicated with an asterisk (*)
"*" indicates required fields